Block Advisors Tax & Business Services

Preparation of Tax Returns for Non-Filers

Tax Deficiencies Owed to the IRS

IRS Representation

Appellate Division Protests

Installment Agreements

Offers in Compromise

The simple fact is that you must file all required federal and state income tax returns even if you do not have the funds to currently pay what you owe. The penalties for not filing are severe, in many cases doubling or tripling the the tax owed to the IRS In extreme cases, there may be criminal penalties, as well. Before we can negotiate any settlement with the IRS, you must be current with the IRS.

Let us help you resolve a situation that, left alone, can only get worse. The only way it can ever get better is when you file your tax returns. Payment programs can then be worked out. So let’s get to work immediately. Call Ira S. Lipkin today to arrange a consultation so, together, we can prepare and file your tax returns.

tax problem: You haven't filed tax returns

IRS tax Specializations

IRS tax Specializations

Certified PUblic Accountant